Huwebes, Marso 3, 2011

MY fiRST BLOG ENTRY!!!!

My name is Anacel Olid I'm 17 years old. I was born on evening of
july. I live at Brgy. Badiagon Pres. Roxas Capiz. Im studying in school of
Hercor  College. I live with my tita right now cause its to far  if i"ll go in my real home ;  I have one
 sister, and brother, name rizel and aiciel im lucky to have them!! I graduated my high school in CCNHS stand for Cabug-Cabug National High School...
My papa and mama is very responsible to us and also im so much happy cause they love me and also they me give what i want !!! but di ko naman inaabuso!! I really love them !  i cant live w/o  them! and  my greatest fear in my life,  is if ever they will gone in this world!!!
My favorite hobby is reading,watching tv ,FB and sometimes i want to be alone,and you better ignore me if  my tupak ako! :-) im lovable person i always telling my parents that i really love them and if in going inside i always asking permission to them!! i also love my friends!!!
My friends sees me  im a kind sweet friendly person.
Life to me means friends and family who you can i trust and who trusts me I am pretty and simple,, much on the happy side of my life, but like all teens I do I have my "days of." That means I do have some sad days or depressed days. I have a few friends
here that sort of look out for me and when I am having a bad day, I have someone
here at school to talk to. I make my school days go by thinking of either the next
hour or what I will do when I get home or on the weekend. On  weekend i spend my time in my family by bonding, enjoy the time that im with them,watching movie with them and sometimes i go in my parents room and sleep with them they told me that im to much young to do that, then they said me " my kwarto ka pero ga tulog kapa samon ni papa mo"! then i look up them they say I love ma bay"eh lan ko bala, then i walk with a smile....! im lovable diba?:-) 
                 I hope you enjoyed reading  my life story as much as I have enjoyed making it for you.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento